Thursday, September 22, 2005

my english ode

Ode to my computer
It has never refused me to ask my questions.
When I encounter something new,
it always helps me to find the as best possible answers as it can..
It brings a lot of information ,allowing me swim in the ocean of knowledge.
It is so wise like a learned scholar.
It has never fails me to listen English songs or something what I would like.
When I listen to the fantastic songs that I enjoy, which let me feel I could be freely fly in the sky .
Sometime it makes me forget depression, forget pressure, forget time ……
It becomes my devoted companion.
It has never prevented me from doing and storing my homework.
It makes so easy to edit my homework on computer.
With my computer,, I can download pictures through website from all over the world..
It stores a sea of information just like an huge library.
It looks like my personal secretary when it reminds me of my schedule..
Oh, my computer ,you are my best friend in life..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

你写的作文非常好,但是我始终都不喜欢你这首歌。为什么你都是这首歌呢?那你几时候上大学啊。你一定会成功得。恭喜你!!!
^_^

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://images.okcomic.com.cn:4866/ok-comic05/girl/girl_k51.jpg