Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The hard time of my school year

Being a senior, I encountered a lot of problems this year that
I haven’t met. In order to go further, I am struggling on the edge of knowledge. However, the time always laugh at me. It seems to me that it would lick me up. I was so tired to face them. I thought that I would give them up. In this case, I try to think about my family, my friends. When I looked at my parents, I realize that I am the expectation and future of them. When I look at my friends, I understand why they always encourge me. Family value and friendship are both important for me. In America, many people say that there have a lot of opportunities. The case is only true with those people who work really hard. “No pay, no gain”. If you don’t take these opportunities, these opportunities would be useless for you. ( to be continue)

7 Comments:

Blogger xxh said...

yes, I think you will suffer a lot in this semester. Yet I am sure that you will surpass those suffering because you are an excellent girl.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Henry Ruan said...

Have more courage and confidence. I am sure that you will overcome all the difficulties and be very successful.

3:52 PM  
Blogger SleepyPig said...

What more can I say? Hey, why don't you use those two websites in my Blog to search for some valuable SCHOLARSHIPS.....

10:43 PM  
Blogger listening^_^ said...

thanks, jimmy. i will try to apply scholarships. actually, i confused about college application. i am not sure my major and college. Getting trouble^^ hehe

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger SleepyPig said...

first year doesn't really matter if no major is been decided pretty much you will be taking some basic classes til second year, then you have to decide on that point, hope this helps.

6:31 PM  
Blogger listening^_^ said...

it helps a lot, thanks

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

http://images.okcomic.com.cn:4866/ok-comic05/girl/girl_k51.jpg